CLASS OF 2010 - April, Archie, Aria, Ashleigh, Audrey, Ben, Claudia, Codey, Ella, Grace, Isabella, Jake, Jamison, Jasmine, Kate, Katelyn, Max, Millie, Pari, Pero, Peta, Ryen, Sam, Savanna, Te Meihana and Zane
Week 9 - The Sound of the Week is 't'
Congratulations Peta and Katelyn - You received your certificates for improving your writing skills.
Reminders - Off to test our boats on Tuesday from 11-12.
Learning Team Celebration Assembly is on Thursday from 11-12.
This week's GOLD slip challenge - Leave your 5 spelling words on the blog

Writers' Window

Isabella wrote....
Today I am going to the disco. I will be getting a drink and some chips and fizzy too. I hope there will be a ball. All my friends are going to be there. Aria is going to be there but Jake's not going to be there. Katelyn is going to be there. Peta is going too. My dad gave us $6 so we could get in for all my family. Rhiannon and Connor are coming with me but their disco is at a different time.


Katelyn wrote....
Today we are going to the disco. We will get to get some chips and some drink. I will have fun. Very, very cool. The chips will be yum.


Audrey wrote....
I went to the pool. I went swimming with my mum. Dad sat beside the pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Room 17 and Miss Sutharland
I do hope that you all had a fun time at the disco.
Have you all managed to learn your addresses? Well done if you have, its really important to be able to tell people (like the police, ambulance or fire brigade) where you live if you need them.
I am at home waiting for the baby to arrive, it might come soon. From Mrs Riley

Anonymous said...

I HAD FUN AT THE DISCO TO FROM MAX

Anonymous said...

I love my teacher. I like the things that she tells us to do. When they are finished they look like hers. From Grace