CLASS OF 2010 - April, Archie, Aria, Ashleigh, Audrey, Ben, Claudia, Codey, Ella, Grace, Isabella, Jake, Jamison, Jasmine, Kate, Katelyn, Max, Millie, Pari, Pero, Peta, Ryen, Sam, Savanna, Te Meihana and Zane
Week 9 - The Sound of the Week is 't'
Congratulations Peta and Katelyn - You received your certificates for improving your writing skills.
Reminders - Off to test our boats on Tuesday from 11-12.
Learning Team Celebration Assembly is on Thursday from 11-12.
This week's GOLD slip challenge - Leave your 5 spelling words on the blog

Holiday Happenings

Tell everyone about your holiday.
What did you do?
Who did you see?
Where did you go?

4 comments:

pero forman said...

I went to swimming and did a whole length. Mimi and Dida came to stay, and we played mini golf. It was fun. I went to Reece's house, and then we went for a long bike ride. I played lots of lego, I built an airport and a plane. I went for lots of walks to the beach with coco. When Mimi and Dida went home we were sad.

millie myra dickson said...

in the holiday heaps of my friend came to my house.

kate said...

in the holidays my cousins came down.

Beth!!! said...

i went to the rail stone kitchen near Oamaru on a suprise trip with mum and Aunty Alice.When we got there Mum pointed out a play fort in the shape of a carstle.there were to gift shops and one of the aa rel cat sleeping on a bed in there.When i was waiting fo lunch i went to the play fort to have a look and a play.IT WAS AWESOME AND SOO WAS MY DAY.